UCare Prepare for 2022 online member meetings
Thank you for being a UCare Medicare member. Each fall, many of our members have questions about their plan benefits. Get answers and learn about new plan features when you attend one of the online meetings below.
Remember, if you want to keep your plan, you don’t have to do anything. Your enrollment will automatically renew for 2022.
Sign up for an online member meeting below.
- Find the date and time you want to attend and click
- Complete the registration form, including your name, UCare ID number, and email address, then click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a registration confirmation message.
- You’ll receive an email reminder one day before your scheduled online meeting and another one hour before your meeting begins. You can add the event to your calendar, or just click the Join button in the email when it’s time for your webinar to begin.
Note: Be sure to check your computer settings several minutes before the webinar begins. You may need to add a plug-in or download an app to view the webinar. Your web browser may request to add a software extension or offer an application download to join the meeting.
2022 Plan information
- Visit your Member Resources section to find:
- Summary of Benefits and Evidence of Coverage
- Brighten Your Smile Dental Overview
- TruHearing flyer
- Statement of Representative form
- Prepare for 2022 Member Guide – Metro (PDF)
- Prepare for 2022 Member Guide – North (PDF)
- Prepare for 2022 Member Guide – South (PDF)
- 2022 Medicare Formulary
- UCare Medicare Plan Change Form (external link)
- EssentiaCare Plan Change Form (external link)
- Dental Enrollment Form (external link)
|Medicare Member Meeting||Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 1:00pm||Register now
|Medicare Member Meeting||Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 1:00pm||Register now|
|Medicare Member Meeting||Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 1:00pm||Register now|
|Medicare Member Meeting||Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 1:00pm||Register now