Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Welcome UCare Providers

Practitioner License Types & Facilities That Require Credentialing

Following are the various practitioners and organizations that do and do not require credentialing.

For detailed information, please refer to the Credentialing chapter of the UCare Provider Manual

Click on a title below to see the full list.

Return to the Credentialing page.

Delegated Provider Contacts:

Chiropractic - Fulcrum Health Inc.: 1-877-886-4941 toll-free

Dental - Delta Dental of Minnesota: 1-800-448-3815 toll-free

Hearing - TruHearing, Inc.: 1-855-286-0550 toll-free