UCare's Get Engaged! Member Programs
Get Engaged! Participants are UCare members who connect with us in many ways, including these programs:
UCare Ambassadors are members who actively share their positive UCare experiences with others. They tell their stories through video, photos, emails, or social media posts on sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
Ambassadors also may join UCare staff at meetings and UCare-sponsored community events. Regular communications between UCare and Ambassadors keep everyone current and connected.
Do you have a story to share? Then join our UCare Ambassador community.
UCare Champions are members of UCare Medicare and EssentiaCare Medicare Advantage plans who want to affirm the value of their coverage and services to legislators. We empower UCare Champions by sending them information about legislative matters affecting Medicare. We also may invite Champions to personally express their views at state and federal levels through meetings with Minnesota’s congressional delegation and policymakers.
If you are a UCare Medicare Advantage member and want a say in policy matters, become a UCare Champion.
Member Feedback CommunityUCare Member Feedback Community members are an important and influential source of opinions and ideas for UCare. Members of this group share their views about their health plan experiences, member communications and other health plan matters through online surveys or member focus groups.
If you are a member who wants to contribute ideas and opinions to UCare, please sign up for our Member Feedback Community.
2021 UCare member advisory committees
Member feedback helps UCare build strong health plans. At every advisory committee meeting, members or their caregivers can ask a question or share a comment during open comment time. Meeting schedule is below. Meetings will be virtual (WebEx or telephone) until further notice, due to COVID-19. Dates subject to change.
- MinnesotaCare (MnCare) and Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP): July 15 and October 21
- UCare Connect (SNBC) and UCare Connect + Medicare (HMO D-SNP): June 24 and November 11
- UCare Medicare: June 3 and September 30
- Individual & Family Plans: Meeting dates will be posted on this page when scheduled.
Become involved in
Let us know your interest by completing this online “Authorization to Receive Non-Plan Information” form. If you would like this form by mail, please contact us and we will send the form and a prepaid postage return envelope to you.
- To participate in Get Engaged!’s Ambassador and Member Feedback Community programs, members must be age 18-65+, be enrolled in any UCare health product and have an email address.
- To participate in UCare Champions, you must be a member of a UCare Medicare program.
- Participation is voluntary and ends if you disenroll from UCare.
Community Engagement Specialist