Rewards and incentives
As a UCare member, you can earn rewards for taking care of your health.
- Limit one reward per program, per calendar year for eligible members
- Member must be enrolled in an eligible plan at the time of the exam, test or screening and at the time of redemption
- Date of service must be completed during the year listed on the voucher
- Members must have provider complete and sign the voucher prior to returning it
- Incomplete or ineligible vouchers will be denied, and you will be notified by mail
- Reward dollars will be loaded on your Rewards Benefit Mastercard. If you have not received a Rewards Benefit Mastercard, one will be mailed to you.
- Reward dollars on your Rewards Benefit Mastercard will expire 30 days after plan termination
- Rewards subject to change. UCare and EssentiaCare reserve the right to deny rewards for any reason.
- Plans not eligible for rewards include: UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus (HMO I-SNP), UCare Basic, UCare Extended Basic, UCare Your Choice and UCare Your Choice Plus and UCare Medicare Supplement
*Tip: Not sure what your plan is called? Check the front of your member ID card and look for your “Care Type”.
UCare Medicare plans: Prime, Value, Essentials Rx, Standard, Complete, Classic, Value Plus and Aware
EssentiaCare Medicare plans: Grand, Secure and Access
UCare Medicare with M Health Fairview & North Memorial Health plans: Care Core with M Health Fairview & North Memorial and Care Wise with M Health Fairview & North Memorial
Individual & Family Plans: UCare Gold, UCare Gold Access, UCare Silver, UCare Bronze, UCare Bronze Access, UCare Core, UCare Silver HSA, UCare Bronze HSA, UCare M Health Fairview Gold, UCare M Health Fairview Silver, UCare M Health Fairview Bronze, UCare M Health Fairview Core, UCare M Health Fairview Silver HSA and UCare M Health Fairview Bronze HSA plans
UCare Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) plans: Prepaid Medical Assistance Program, MinnesotaCare, Minnesota Senior Care Plus, Minnesota Senior Health Options, Connect and Connect + Medicare
No card? Find a plan type.