Protect yourself from the flu
Get ready for flu season — get a flu shot
Getting a flu shot is the best way to protect yourself from the flu. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend an annual flu shot for everyone age 6 months and older. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu — get a flu shot.
Get your flu shot at any of these locations:
- Special flu shot clinic
Stop by our Flu Fighter Clinics
Upcoming flu shot clinics will be listed below.
500 Stinson Blvd. NE, Minneapolis
- Friday, Sept. 29, 9 am – 3 pm
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 9 am – 3 pm
Hmong Health Care Professionals Coalition, Hmong Resource Fair
270 Larpenteur Ave., Saint Paul
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 10 am – 2 pm
Center for Asian Pacific Islanders (CAPI)
5930 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center
- Wednesday, Sept. 27, 11 am – 3 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 11 am – 3 pm
Partners in Pediatrics
13980 Northdale Blvd., Rogers
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 9 am – 1 pm
Pediatric and Young Adult Medicine*
1965 11th Ave. E, Maplewood
- Saturday, Sept. 23, 9 am – 1 pm
*An appointment is required at this location. Call 651-256-6714 to schedule.
12160 Technology Dr., Eden Prairie
- Sunday, Oct. 8, 12 pm – 4 pm
Hmong Health Care Professionals Coalition, Hmong Arts & Crafts Show
12954 Weaver Lake Rd., Maple Grove
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 11 am – 3 pm
Hmong Health Care Professionals Coalition, Hmong Town
217 Como Ave., Saint Paul
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 10 am – 2 pm
You don't need to be a UCare member or have health insurance to participate. But if you do have health coverage, please bring your insurance card. No appointment is necessary.