One Pass fitness program
Available at no additional cost to UCare Medicare (excluding UCare Advocate plans), UCare Medicare Supplement, UCare Medicare with M Health Fairview & North Memorial, EssentiaCare, UCare’s MSHO, UCare Connect + Medicare, UCare Connect, and UCare Your Choice plan members.
One Pass is a fitness program for your body and mind. Whether you want to exercise at a gym, at home with online classes or a fitness kit, One Pass has options for you. Keep your mind active with social activities and brain teasers that help improve focus and memory.
With One Pass, you can:
Join a gym
- Access to more than 900 participating locations in Minnesota and 23,000 locations across the country. And when you travel, your membership travels with you. You can use your One Pass membership even while on vacation or away from home.
Workout with online tools
- 32,000+ on-demand and live-streaming fitness classes
- Workout builder tool to create your own workouts
Exercise at home
- Home fitness kits available for members who are physically unable to visit or live 15 or more miles away from a participating fitness location
Train your brain
- Improve memory, attention and focus with personalized online brain training activities
- Meet new friends and gain new skills when you participate in social activities, community classes or events. Available as in-person or online activities.
Get started with One Pass
Find participating fitness locations near you or login to One Pass to access online brain training, social activities and more.Find a gym or activity
Need more information?
Call One Pass at 1-877-504-6830. TTY users call 711.
8 am to 9 pm CT, Monday – Friday.