Plans for people with both Medicaid and Medicare
UCare offers two health plans for people who have both Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and Medicare.
Minnesota Senior Health Options (MSHO)
UCare's MSHO (HMO D-SNP) is for people age 65 or older that includes both Medicaid and Medicare, plus extra UCare benefits to give you the care that meets your needs.
Enroll in MSHO if you:
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Have Medicaid
- Have Medicare parts A and B
- Are a Minnesota resident who lives in UCare’s MSHO service are
Request an MSHO information kit
UCare Connect + Medicare
UCare Connect + Medicare (Special Needs BasicCare) (HMO D-SNP) is for people who want to combine their Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and Medicare under one plan.
Enroll in UCare Connect + Medicare if you:
- Have a certified disability or are actively receiving services through the Developmental Disabilities (DD) waiver
- Are at least age 18 and under age 65
- Have Medicaid and Medicare Parts A and B
- Live in the UCare Connect + Medicare service area
Learn more about Connect + Medicare
Request a Connect + Medicare information kit
Enroll in Connect + Medicare now