UCare Minnesota Senior Care Plus (MSC+)
About UCare MSC+
The UCare Minnesota Senior Care Plus (MSC+) is a plan for people who are eligible for Medicaid. It includes waiver services for those who qualify.
Enroll in UCare’s MSC+ plan if you:
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Eligible for Medicaid
- May or may not have Medicare and Part D coverage through another health plan
- Are a Minnesota resident who lives in the UCare MSC+ service area
Aitkin, Anoka, Becker, Benton, Blue Earth, Carlton, Carver, Cass, Chippewa, Chisago, Clay, Cook, Cottonwood, Crow Wing, Dakota, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Hennepin, Houston, Isanti, Jackson, Kandiyohi, Kittson, Koochiching, Lac qui Parle, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Mahnomen, Marshall, Martin, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Norman, Olmsted, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pine, Polk, Ramsey, Red Lake, Redwood, Rice, Rock, Roseau, Saint Louis, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Swift, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, Washington, Watonwan, Winona, Wright and Yellow Medicine.
In addition to the services covered by Medicaid, UCare offers members on this plan additional programs and benefits to help you take charge of your health.
- UCare Health Ride provides no-cost transportation to and from your covered medical, dental and pharmacy visits
- Disease management programs for members with chronic conditions
- Access to UCare Dental Connection to help you find and schedule appointments with dental clinics
- A large network of health care providers
- The option to receive our Strong & Stable Kit to help prevent falls
- A free quit smoking program
- Access to our other great health and wellness programs and tools
- UCare 24/7 nurse line
- Keep Your Coverage team of specialists that guide you through the Medicaid renewal process so you can avoid breaks in care and services
For a full list of benefits, see the 2023 MSC+ Member Handbook on the documents page
Things to consider before you enroll
Are your drugs covered?
We cover a wide range of drugs from brand name to generic. See if your prescriptions are covered.