Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
spark dark blue

Enroll in Minnesota Senior Care Plus (MSC+)

How to enroll in MSC+:

number 1 icon

Receive Medicaid (Medical Assistance) through your county

If you are not already enrolled in Medicaid, you need to apply by filling out a paper application and mailing the application or taking it to your county or tribal office.
Apply for Medicaid
 number 2 icon  

Choose MSC+

Once you're approved for Medicaid, let your county know that you want to enroll in UCare.

To get help enrolling in a plan, you can contact your county or call us at the numbers below.

Questions? Call a UCare expert.

8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Call 612-676-3200 or 1-800-203-7225
TTY 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534