Enroll in UCare Connect
You have three options for enrollment:
Online Enrollment Form
- You'll need your Medical Assistance ID number and an email address to get a validation code
- You can save your progress and finish the application later. Access your in-progress application through a link in the original validation email
Call for Assistance
Call a licensed UCare Agent for assistance.
612-676-3554 or 1-800-707-1711
8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
You must read this information before you enroll in UCare Connect.
- UCare Connect is a Special Needs BasicCare (SNBC) program. It is available to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and under 65, have a certified disability, receive Medical Assistance (Medicaid) from the state with or without Medicare Parts A and B, and live in the service area
- Eligible beneficiaries can enroll at any time, effective the first of the following month
- With UCare, you have access to a large provider network and can choose from many primary care clinics. You must choose a primary care clinic/care system from our network
- You can choose any physician, clinic, hospital, pharmacy, or family planning agency to receive open access services. Open access services are family planning, diagnosis of infertility, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, and testing for AIDS and HIV-related conditions
- UCare Connect members can see any specialist in the UCare network without a referral. You can get additional information on how to access specialty care by calling a licensed UCare Agent or looking in the Provider Directory you will receive when you enroll with UCare
- Prescriptions must be filled at pharmacies in the UCare network. You will get a list of pharmacies in the member packet you receive when you enroll with UCare. The drug must be on the Minnesota Health Care Programs List of Covered Drugs (Formulary)
- People with Medicare must enroll in a Medicare Prescription Drug Program (Medicare Part D) to get most of their prescription drugs
This information is available in alternate formats or languages. Please call 1-800-707-1711 (TTY: 1-800-688-2534) to request this information in other formats or languages.