Enroll in UCare's MSHO
You have three options for enrollment.
Online Enrollment Form
- You'll need your Medical Assistance ID number, Medicare number and an email address to get a validation code.
- If you need more time, you can save your progress and finish the application later. Access your in-progress application through a link in the original validation email.
Download and print the enrollment form (PDF). Fill it out and mail it to:
PO Box 52
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Or fax it to 612-884-2122.
Call for Assistance
Call us today to talk with a licensed
612-676-3554 or 1-800-707-1711,
8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Sales Kit Materials
2021 MaterialsSummary of Benefits
Plan Rating Information
UCare's MSHO Formulary
UCare's MSHO Provider and Pharmacy Directories
UCare’s MSHO has been approved until December 31, 2021, by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
If you do not speak English, please call 1-800-707-1711 (TTY 1-800-688-2534) to request this information in other formats or languages.
- UCare’s MSHO is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and the Minnesota Medical Assistance (Medicaid) program to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. Enrollment in UCare’s MSHO depends on contract renewal
- This plan is available to individuals who are age 65 or over, receive Medical Assistance (Medicaid) from the state, have Medicare Parts A and B and live in the service area
- You must use network providers except in emergency or urgent care situations, open access services, out-of-network dialysis services or any other services previously authorized. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers, neither Medicare nor UCare will be responsible for the costs
- Eligible beneficiaries can enroll at any time, effective the first of the following month. You must pay your Medicare Part B premium unless it is paid for by the state. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply
- Because you have Medical Assistance, you qualify for and are getting Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. If you have questions about Extra Help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) 7 am - 7 pm, Monday - Friday; or
- Your state Medicaid office
- Copays and coinsurance may vary based on the level of Extra Help received. Contact the plan for further details
- Eligible beneficiaries must use network pharmacies to access their prescription drug benefit, except under non-routine circumstances. Quantity limitations and restrictions may apply
- UCare has contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area
- Find information about Coverage Determinations, Appeals, and Grievances