Papa Pals Program
Friendly support to help with basic household tasks, shopping, transportation and more. Call 1-855-489-7272 (after Jan. 1, 2023) to enroll.
Get support at homeDo you need a pal to help with everyday tasks? UCare partners with Papa Pals to support members in their homes with basic household tasks, shopping, transportation and other needs. Papa Pals will meet you right at your front door. From running errands to walking the dog, Papa Pals can help.
What services do Papa Pals offer?*
- Household chores: Light cleaning, laundry and pet care
- Cooking: Meal prep and clean up
- Companionship: Board games, cards or conversation
- Grocery shopping: Shopping with you or for you
- Transportation: Rides to and from medical appointments, stores and other locations
Who are Papa Pals?
Papa Pals are members of your community who are employed by Papa, an organization that gives older adults companionship and support to live better at home. Papa Pals are fully vetted and complete ongoing training with a focus on safety.
Papa Pals are available even if you don’t need a specific service — to play board games, go for a walk, watch a movie or just talk.
Am I eligible for the Papa Pals program?
Eligible UCare members include:
Medicare Value and Value Plus members
Available to all Value and Value Plus members, no chronic condition required.