UCare advisory committees
Advisory committees are made up of members. Advisory committees meet a few times a year to discuss their health plan experience, give feedback on upcoming initiatives and share insights.
We also hold open comment time at each meeting. All UCare members and their caregivers are welcome to ask a question or share a comment during this time.
Open comment time
UCare members or their caregivers can participate in an advisory meeting open comment time by telephone, webinar or in person. Members and caregivers can also submit a comment in advance to be shared at the meeting. You do not need to be a committee member to participate.
To participate in open comment time, contact us at least one week before the meeting date at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-676-6607. TTY users call 612-676-6810.
Email or leave a voice mail message with your:
- Member name
- Member number (for verification)
- Phone number or email address so we can contact you
- Plan/product name in which you are enrolled
- If you plan to participate by telephone, webinar or in-person, or if you plan to submit your comment to be read at the meeting
- Any special need accommodation requests
About one week before the meeting, we will contact all members who let us know they plan to participate in open comment time. We will share a phone number or webinar link and other details with you.
2023 UCare advisory meeting schedule
- MinnesotaCare and Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP): July 27 and Oct. 26
- Connect (SNBC) and Connect + Medicare (HMO D-SNP): July 13 and Oct. 12
- UCare Medicare: June 22 and Sept. 28
- Individual & Family Plans: Meeting dates will be posted on this page when scheduled.
Dates/times subject to change.