Become a UCare Broker
When you are appointed with UCare, you’ll represent some of the most competitive Medicare, Individual & Family, and D-SNP plans in Minnesota. UCare is proud of our reputation for great customer service for both members and brokers. Our local brokers have a proven track record of representing their clients’ best interest and needs with the highest level of integrity in the industry.
- Must be located in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- Be licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce in good standing to sell health insurance
- Training requirements:
- UCare Medicare: Complete your annual CMS-certified Medicare training (such as AHIP or Pinpoint)
- UCare Individual & Family Plans: Complete your annual MNSure Broker Certification and be listed on the MNSure website as a MNSure Certified Broker
- UCare's MSHO (D-SNP): Complete annual UCare MSHO training
Contact one of our General Agencies to get started
Our general agencies (GAs) provide your onboarding, training and service support. You can sign up with any of the GAs we work with. If needed, you may request to change GAs during April 1 through August 31 each year.
IFC National Marketing, Inc.
Coon Rapids, MN
John Quarles, VP of Service Operations
Choose IFC National Marketing, Inc., as your Minnesota-based partner for marketing, writing, and servicing all your insurance and financial business. We are an independent insurance brokerage with more than 25 years of experience helping producers increase their revenue. Remain independent by tapping into our experience and benefit from our training and online marketing tools.
As your ally, IFC gives you the back-office support, training, and tools you need to thrive in today’s challenging market environment. With IFC, you can gain the knowledge and sales skills to grow your insurance book of business and ensure the success of your agency whether you’re starting out, breaking out, or getting out!
Health Producers Sales Team
Agent success is Sunderland Group’s only focus. We have built a loyal following since 1968 because, simply put, we continue to prove our support for the independent agent.
- Receive agent commissions directly from carriers
- Remain independent
- Own your book of business
- Extensive carrier partnerships
- Marketing co-op dollars
We provide the best programs, incentive and tools to help you grow your business. Aligning with us is one of the easiest and wisest decisions you will ever make.
St. Paul, MN
Victoria Huttner, Contracting Specialist
651-739-2010, prompt #4
Established in 1932, LeClair Group’s vision is to be agent and agencies’ partner of choice across the Midwest by offering the tools and resources needed to support your retention and growth.
As an innovative full-service marketing organization, we ensure that our partners are appointed, trained, and supported to have a successful insurance practice.
- Education: Virtual and in-person CE courses, on-demand webinars, and events including Health-A-Palooza and our springtime Minnesota Roadshow.
- Technology: Providing modern solutions you need to support your agency, agents, and your clients.
- Analytics: Solutions to help you meet today’s challenges and recognize tomorrow’s opportunities.
Here for you, better together. Reach out today and partner with us.