Cecelia Health asthma virtual support program
Get clinician support to manage asthma
UCare is partnering with Cecelia Health to help you better manage your health through their asthma support program. Available to eligible members at no additional cost, you'll get virtual support from a Cecelia Health registered respiratory therapist (RRT). Together, you'll develop a plan to better understand your health needs and help manage your asthma.
What to expect
The asthma support program offers guidance, education, support and resources to help you:
- Understand your asthma-related medications and how they work
- Understand triggers and allergens to watch out for
- Learn how to create and use an asthma action plan
- Improve on the critical asthma health measurements
- Recognize the importance of regular doctor visits
- Achieve healthy eating and exercise goals
- Understand how sleep, stress and emotional barriers can impact your breathing
Register for the Cecelia Health asthma support program
Eligible members can register now at no additional cost.
An expert clinician from Cecelia Health will call you to explain how the program works. The number will display on your caller ID as “Cecelia Health”.
Who is eligible
UCare members are identified via claims, pharmacy or other records and sent communications on how they may benefit from a Cecelia Health virtual support program. If you are a UCare member 5 – 64 years of age with a diagnosis of asthma, you are eligible for the Cecelia Health asthma virtual support program.