Cecelia Health CKD virtual support program
Get clinician support to manage chronic kidney disease (CKD)
UCare is partnering with Cecelia Health to help you better manage your health through their chronic kidney disease (CKD) support program. Available to eligible members at no additional cost, you'll get virtual support from a Cecelia Health registered dietician (RD). Together, you'll develop a plan to better understand your health needs and help manage your CKD.
What to expect
The CKD support program offers guidance, education and support to help you:
- Make healthy food choices to help prevent the progression of kidney disease
- Understand a kidney-friendly diet and how it fits into your daily life
- Understand your labs related to CKD
- Prevent or slow down the progression of CKD
- Recognize the importance of regular doctor visits
- Achieve healthy eating and physical activity goals
Register for the Cecelia Health CKD support program
Eligible members can register now at no additional cost.
An expert clinician from Cecelia Health will call you to explain how the program works. The number will display on your caller ID as “Cecelia Health”.
Who is eligible
UCare and EssentiaCare members are identified via claims, pharmacy or other records and sent communications on how they may benefit from a Cecelia Health virtual support program. If you are a UCare or EssentiaCare member 18 years of age or older with a diagnosis of CKD, you are eligible for the Cecelia Health CKD virtual support program.