Cecelia Health COPD virtual support program
Get clinician support to manage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
UCare is partnering with Cecelia Health to help you better manage your health through their chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) support program. Available to eligible members at no additional cost, you'll get virtual support from a Cecelia Health registered respiratory therapist (RRT). Together, you'll develop a plan to better understand your health needs and help manage your COPD.
What to expect
The COPD support program offers guidance, education, support and resources to help you:
- Understand your COPD-related medications and how they work
- Understand triggers and allergens to watch out for
- Learn how to use a COPD management plan
- Improve the critical COPD health measurements
- Recognize the importance of regular doctor visits
- Achieve healthy eating and exercise goals
- Understand how sleep, stress and emotional barriers can impact your breathing
Register for the Cecelia Health COPD support program
Eligible members can register now at no additional cost.
An expert clinician from Cecelia Health will call you to explain how the program works. The number will display on your caller ID as “Cecelia Health”.
Who is eligible
UCare and EssentiaCare members are identified via claims, pharmacy or other records and sent communications on how they may benefit from a Cecelia Health virtual support program. If you are a UCare or EssentiaCare member 18 years of age or older with a diagnosis of COPD, you are eligible for the Cecelia Health COPD virtual support program.