UCare Medicare Supplement members are not eligible for 2022 incentives
UCare Basic Medicare Supplement, UCare Extended Basic Medicare Supplement and UCare $20/$50 Copay Medicare Supplement plans
- Members must have provider complete the voucher prior to returning it to UCare.
- Vouchers apply to current members. Members must be enrolled at the time of the exam, test or screening and at the time of redemption.
- Limit one reward per program per calendar year. Date of service must be completed during the year listed on the voucher.
- Allow 4–6 weeks for reward delivery.
- Rewards may change each year.
- Incomplete or ineligible vouchers will be returned.
- UCare reserves the right to deny rewards for any reason.
Tip: Not sure what your plan is called? Check the front of your member ID card and look for your “Care Type”.
UCare Medicare plans: Prime, Value, Essentials Rx, Standard, Complete, Classic, Value Plus and Aware. UCare Advocate Choice and UCare Advocate Plus I-SNP members are not eligible for 2022 incentives. UCare Basic, UCare Extended Basic and UCare $20/$50 Medicare Supplement members are not eligible for incentives.
EssentiaCare Medicare plans: Grand, Secure and Access.
UCare Medicare with M Health Fairview & North Memorial Health plans: Care Advantage and Care Core.
Individual & Family Plans: Core, Bronze, Bronze HSA, Silver, Silver HSA, Gold, M Health Fairview Bronze, M Health Fairview Bronze HSA, M Health Fairview Silver, M Health Fairview Silver HSA and M Health Fairview Gold.
UCare Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) plans: Prepaid Medical Assistance Program, MinnesotaCare, Minnesota Senior Care Plus, Minnesota Senior Health Options, Connect and Connect + Medicare.
No card? Find a plan type.