Welcome to UCare Online Medicare meetings and Meetups
If you’re looking to learn more about Medicare and UCare Medicare plans, you’ve come to the right place. Our Medicare de-complicators are ready to meet with you online to help you learn about UCare Medicare Plans available where you live in Minnesota
- Choose to attend an Online UCare Medicare Basics meeting or an online Medicare Meetup.
- Medicare Basics explain the different parts of Medicare, what they cover, and plans that can help pay for costs Original Medicare doesn't cover.
- Medicare Meetups explore UCare Medicare Plans, premiums and benefits so you can find the coverage that fits your life and your wallet.
- Find the date and time you want to attend and click
- Some of our plans are available only in certain regions of the state, so be sure to sign up for a meeting in the area where you live (see the map below).
- Complete the registration form, including your name and email address, then click Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a message confirming your registration.
- You’ll receive email reminders a few days before your scheduled webinar. You can add the event to your calendar, or just click the Join button in the email when it’s time for your webinar to begin.
Note: Be sure to check your computer settings several minutes before the webinar begins. You may need to add a plugin or download an app to view the webinar.
|Medicare Meetup||Friday, January 7, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Tuesday, January 11, 2:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Wednesday, January 19, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Thursday, February 10, 11:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Meetup||Friday, February 18, 9:00 am
|EssentiaCare Meetup||Friday, January 7, 2:00 pm||Register now|
|EssentiaCare Meetup||Thursday, January 13, 10:00 am||Register now|
|EssentiaCare Meetup||Thursday, January 27, 2:00 pm||Register now
|EssentiaCare Meetup||Monday, February 7, 10:00 am||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Thursday, January 6, 6:00 pm||Register now|
|Medicare Basics||Monday, January 10, 9:00 am
||Thursday, January 27, 10:00 am
|Medicare Basics||Monday, February 7, 2:00 pm
|Medicare Basics||Thursday, February 10, 6:00 pm||Register now
What are the North, Metro and South regions?
Aitkin, Becker, Beltrami, Carlton, Cass, Clay, Clearwater, Cook, Crow Wing, Douglas, Grant, Hubbard, Itasca, Kanabec, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Morrison, Norman, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pine, Polk, Red Lake, Roseau, St. Louis, Todd, Wadena, Wilkin
Anoka, Benton, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Mille Lacs, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Washington, Wright
Big Stone, Blue Earth, Brown, Chippewa, Cottonwood, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Jackson, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, McLeod, Meeker, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Olmsted, Pipestone, Pope, Redwood, Renville, Rice, Rock, Sibley, Steele, Stevens, Swift, Traverse, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona, Yellow Medicine