Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Our Special Needs Plan representatives can answer questions you may have about features of these plans.
Call us at 612-676-3554 or 1-800-707-1711 toll free (TTY 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534 toll free), 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.

How to enroll in a plan for people ages 65 and older

The first step for anyone wanting to enroll in one of UCare's plans for people older than 65 is to apply for assistance through your county. You will be asked by your county to choose a health plan. Be sure to let your county worker know you want UCare.

  • Get help with your application for assistance through your county.

Enrolling in UCare's MSC+ plan

Once you're approved for Medical Assistance (also known as Medicaid), you may have to option to choose the UCare Minnesota Senior Care Plus plan. The county can help you choose our plan and enroll.

Get assistance enrolling in a plan

Contact your county

Get connected with someone who can help you determine if you’re eligible and apply.

See county directory

Call us

Phone: 612-676-3554
Toll free: 1-800-707-1711
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday

TTY: 612-676-6810
Toll free: 1-800-688-2534

Minnesota Health Care Programs

Minnesota also offers health care assistance programs for: