UCare Connect + Medicare
Enroll in UCare Connect + Medicare if you:
- Have a certified disability or are actively receiving services through the Developmental Disabilities (DD) waiver
- Are at least age 18 and under age 65
- Have Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and Medicare Parts A and B
- Live in the UCare Connect + Medicare service area
Aitkin, Anoka, Becker, Benton, Blue Earth, Carlton, Carver, Cass, Chippewa, Chisago, Clay, Cook, Cottonwood, Crow Wing, Dakota, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Hennepin, Houston, Isanti, Itasca, Jackson, Kanabec, Kandiyohi, Kittson, Koochiching, Lac qui Parle, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Le Sueur, Lincoln, Lyon, Mahnomen, Marshall, Martin, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Mower, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Norman, Olmsted, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pine, Polk, Ramsey, Red Lake, Redwood, Rice, Rock, Roseau, Scott, Sherburne, St. Louis, Stearns, Swift, Todd, Wadena, Washington, Watonwan, Wilkin, Winona, Wright and Yellow Medicine.
- No premiums* or deductible
- One member ID card for Medicaid, Medicare and prescription drugs
- Part D prescription drug coverage
- Earn rewards for completing certain preventive screenings, tests or exams
- No-cost transportation to and from covered medical, dental and pharmacy appointments through UCare Health Ride
- Up to $15 discount on community education classes in Minnesota (limits apply)
- Keep Your Coverage team of specialists that guide you through the Medicaid renewal process so you can avoid breaks in care and services
- Eyewear upgrades: non-glare coating, photochromatic tinting and progressive lenses
- Routine foot care once monthly
- Post-discharge medication reconciliation with a pharmacist
- The UCare 24/7 nurse line, so you know where to go when you’re not feeling well
*You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium unless it is paid by the state.
- Access to UCare Dental Connection to help you find and schedule appointments with dental clinics that can accommodate your needs
- Dental care aboard the UCare Mobile Dental Clinic when it’s in your area
- Additional dental coverage: two crowns per year, one crown repair per year, nitrous oxide two times per year
- One Pass fitness program with gym membership, online classes and more
- Flexible transportation: three rides per week to covered fitness centers
- Nutritional Food Allowance of $30 per month for members with diabetes, hypertension and lipid disorders
- Thirteen weeks of WW (formerly Weight Watchers) vouchers for local and online weight and wellness support
- Up to seven rides per week to Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous
- Adult Dental Kit: electric toothbrush and charger, replacement brush heads, toothpaste and dental floss. One kit per year.
- Adult Dental Refill Kit: replacement brush heads, toothpaste and dental floss. When you didn't get the Adult Dental Kit, one kit per year.
- Connect to Wellness Stress Reduction Kit: options include fitness, sleep aid, stress reduction, Amazon Echo and weighted blanket. One kit per year.
- Mask and Sanitizer Kit: two reusable masks, 16 oz bottle of hand sanitizer, three packs of wipes and one box of disposable gloves
Things to consider before you enroll
Are your drugs covered?
We cover a wide range of drugs from brand name to generic. See if your prescriptions are covered.
Opt-in to Receive Non-Plan Information (online form)
Complete this form to receive updates about state or federal legislation, grassroots advocacy, community activities and more.
Part D Coverage Determinations, Appeals, and Grievances
Find out how to make a complaint if you have concerns about your Part D coverage.