UCare Connect + Medicare (SNBC) (HMO D-SNP)
A Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan for Minnesota adults with Medical Assistance (Medicaid), Medicare and a certified disability.
Learn about the plan features and extras that make Connect + Medicare a great choice.
Watch the video now.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible to join UCare Connect + Medicare if you:
- Have a certified disability or receive waiver services for your disability from your county
- Are at least age 18 and under age 65
- Have Medical Assistance and Medicare Parts A and B
- Live in the 65-county UCare Connect + Medicare service area
See the map for the counties in the service area
What you get with your UCare Connect + Medicare plan:
- One card for medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- One phone number to call for health plan questions
- Access to UCare Dental Connection to help you find and schedule appointments with dental clinics that can accommodate your needs
- Support from UCare's Keep Your Coverage program, which offers Medical Assistance renewal support for continuous coverage
- No-cost transportation to and from covered medical, dental and pharmacy appointments through UCare Health Ride
Focus on Wellness
- One Pass fitness program: including gym membership, online fitness classes, at home fitness kits, brain training, and no-cost social events, activities and classes
- No-cost fitness and wellness kits with at-home activities including Fitness, Stress Relief, Sleep Aid, Dental and Amazon Echo upon request
- Up to $15 discount on Community Education classes in Minnesota (limits apply)
- Save up to $50 a week at participating grocery stores with Healthy Savings. Shop and save when you buy select healthy foods including milk, whole-grain bread, lean meat, eggs, yogurt, fruits, vegetables and more
- WW (formerly Weight Watchers) vouchers - 13 weeks access to vouchers for local (and virtual) weight management and wellness workshops and online apps. One per year.
- Earn rewards for completing certain preventive screenings, tests or exams
- Dental care aboard the UCare Mobile Dental Clinic when it’s in your area
- The UCare 24/7 nurse line, so you know where to go when you’re not feeling well
- Additional dental coverage including one crown and an extra exam per year and a new electric toothbrush every three years with two replacement heads per year. Also includes nitrous oxide - twice per year for preventive or comprehensive dental visits
- After an inpatient stay, a personal medication review by a pharmacist so you understand and use your drugs safely and correctly
Keep Your Coverage Program
As a UCare member, you may occasionally need to complete and return Minnesota Health Care Programs/Medical Assistance (MA) renewal forms sent to you by your county. Below are a few resources for completing your renewal.
- List of county phone numbers and addresses - Your county is a great place to start when you have Medical Assistance renewal questions.
- Disability Hub MN - Metropolitan Center for Independent Living offers up-to-date information about community resources related to people with disabilities, including housing and benefits referral, through the Disability Hub MN.
If you have any questions about keeping your UCare membership active, call us at 612-676-3438 or 1-855-307-6978, 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday, TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534.
Opt-in to Receive Non-Plan Information (online form)
Complete this form to receive updates about state or federal legislation, grassroots advocacy, community activities, and more.
Part D Coverage Determinations, Appeals, and Grievances
Find out how to make a complaint if you have concerns about your Part D coverage.